In our experience, there are hardly any companies that are not affected to some extent by real estate law.
The real estate affairs of our clients range from greenfield investments through industrial park related cases to commercial or office properties. Even if a certain business is completely distinct from the real estate sector, the place of operation always relates to a property and a carefully considered and developed lease contract relating to the property serving as the place of business may represent the foundation for permanent success in which our employees can assist you.
Our employees have broad experience and expertise in real estate development and acquisition projects as well as agricultural land sale and purchase transactions. We have sector-specific knowledge in mining-related property affairs (establishment of a right of way and expropriation procedures).
During the representation of our clients, we plan the legal tasks relating to individual elements of the transactions, we participate in business reconciliations and prepare the relating contracts. Accordingly, our legal work covers the entire process from project planning through implementation to the closing of the investment. Our employees also have experience in the efficient settlement of legal disputes relating to property.
Our property law-related services cover the following areas:
- development of lease contract schemes for offices and other business properties, representation in the negotiation process of lease contracts
- planning of the legal structure and contractual framework of real estate investment projects
- representation in relation to sale and purchase contracts
- development of plot restructuring contracts
- administration relating to the establishment of the right of way