As part of our IFRS accounting service, our experts not only perform accounting tasks but also prepare clients’ tax returns, prepare IFRS financial statements and, if necessary, also perform IFRS-based audits and due diligence.
Our IFRS reporting service comprises the following activities:
- Preparation or IFRS reports
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements
- Impact assessment of IFRS adoption
- Development of strategy for transition to IFRS
- Definition of the IFRS accounting policy
- Design and implementation of IFRS systems and controls
As part of our complex IFRS accounting and tax consultancy services,
- we will develop the data reporting system and processes in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
- we will assist you in the conversion and transition to IFRS as well as the preparation of related financial statements and tax returns,
- we will help you interpret IFRS accounting and tax standards and set up best practices.