Not only the act and the government decree on the product charge were changed but also the directly related act on waste management and the relating regulations. As the organizations co-ordinating waste disposal lose ground, companies have to pay special attention to meeting waste management obligations also.
Inspectors of the tax authority audit with sufficient scrutiny and detail whether business entities comply with each tiny bit of rule regarding the declaration, payment and potential reclaim of the environmental product charge.
We offer clients the following services in relation to the environmental product charge:
- analysis of our clients activities, assessment of potential environmental product charge risks;
- identification of potential inherent financial advantages and reclaim opportunities in the assumption of product charges;
- comprehensive environmental product charge consulting;
- representation in authority audits;
- keeping of environmental product charge analytical records;
- environmental product charge system development adjusted to the needs of the company;
- preparation and filing of environmental product charge returns, self-revisions and supplementary returns, preparation of documents in relation to substantiating records;
- preparation and filing of authority requests and applications;
- preparation of exemption requests and reports;
- due diligence of the current environmental product charge system, identification of potential errors and deficiencies;
- continuous information on applicable legal amendments.