Real-time invoice reporting deadline has not changed, but a one months "no sanctions" period will be applied as follows:
- the obligation to start reporting invoices in real time from 1 July 2018 is not delayed, only the sanctions are lifted for 30 days
- invoices generated since 1 July are already reportable (although delayed reporting possible until 31 July)
- taxpayers must register online with the Hungarian Tax Authority and report the invoices until 31 July.
What does this easing mean to your business?
- Businesses receive additional 30 days to prepare for the real-time invoice reporting without facing sanctions.
- Invoices issued since 1 July 2018 must still be reported.
- In addition to the RTIR testing environment, the tax authority now provides production environment free of sanctions.
- If you have not yet registered for the live RTIR environment, we urge you to do so and start reporting invoices in real time as soon as possible (https://onlineszamla.nav.gov.hu/regisztracio/start).
Connectax - rtir solution - Request a Quote!