In our tax audit program developed together with our clients taking unique preferences into account, we identify and quantify potential tax risks during a
- review of the economic events of a certain period, or
- a system level or in-depth review of certain tax types
and formulate recommendations for their elimination or adjustment.
As part of our tax audit compliance service
- We review accounting at the level of the general ledger, analytical records or accounting documents in line with the client’s needs.
- Our audit covers the fulfillment of tax/tax base assessment, declaration, payment obligations, and data supply and announcement obligations (electronic public road transport system, online cash registers, online invoicing).
- We pay special attention to tax deduction, tax allowances and tax base adjusting items and the review of the documentation substantiating these.
- To ensure the correct tax law classification and treatment of domestic and cross-border transactions, we define control points and, if necessary, recommend process improvements.
- Our analysis covers a content review of contracts from a tax perspective and to the reviewing of the performance and tax implications of economic events.
- In the case of organizational changes (mergers, separations, transformations, transfers of branches of business),we review the contracts and legal documents drafted in relation to the corporate law transaction from a tax perspective.
- We review the compliance with tax regulations of employment-related benefit systems and cost accounting.
- We identify tax allowances and tax saving opportunities not taken advantage of in order to support the business development processes of our client.
- We develop possible solutions for the treatment of identified tax and other problems and, if requested, we cooperate in the implementation of these and in the necessary adjustments.