Intellectual properties, IT, media
Intangible assets are the most valuable assets of our time. With proper planning, the use of such assets may represent the basis for a company’s success and the protection of its activity, name and identity.
For an intellectual property to properly serve the company, it needs contractual protection and in certain cases, registration also. However, the intellectual property of our clients is not only secured by protection from competitors but also by a clear definition of employees’ rights.
The protection of intellectual property requires a different approach than that of other assets and the application of unique legal instruments.
Our experience regarding intellectual property covers franchise contracts, domestic and international trademark registrations, the differentiated use of motion picture and musical artistic creations, the development of contract systems for co-productions as well as disputes relating to copyright violations.
Our legal services relating to intellectual property, IT and media cover the following areas:
- searching and registration of trademarks, representation based on authorization
- development of the system of franchise contracts
- development of the system of contracts with employees, clients and subcontractors of software developing companies or companies creating intellectual property
- development and handling of systems of television productions
- advice in relation to the preparation and supporting of motion pictures creations, preparation of production service contracts and co-production contracts