- Four global risks facing the middle market
- Changes to India’s foreign direct investment rules create major opportunity for middle market
- Less than zero: the risks around negative interest policy
- Crucial Argentina reforms put country on path to a more stable economy
- Survey indicates middle market companies see BEPS as a significant challenge
Led by RSM Chief Economist Joe Brusuelas, The Global Real Economy is part of a larger effort by RSM to provide clients with actionable insights and middle market-focused analysis around critical international business issues.
“We strongly believe that the middle market needs a voice in the economic community on important issues,” said Brusuelas. “This edition of The Global Real Economy embodies that mission through in-depth examination of topics like the specter of negative interest rates and changes to foreign investment rules in emerging markets.”
You can view The Global Real Economy here.